As a market leading business in their industry our client is recruiting for a Products Engineer to join their expanding team. The Products Engineer provides engineering support for Printing Technology ensuring that the company maintains up to date products, industry knowledge and application techniques.
The Engineer will be responsible for applying this knowledge to develop company resources and production processes. Leading projects such as quality, cost and delivery improvements, product transfers, equipment and process introductions to achieve project objectives.
- Carry out investigation and development for continuous improvements and cost down.
- Feasibility studies, concept development, cost analysis, design proving, implementation of solution and hand over.
- Lead investigations into daily SQCDE issues leading to root cause identification and implementation of permanent countermeasures.
- Project manage customer projects inc. installation, configuration, maintenance & repair.
- Product / equipment, & operation process training.
- Design, set up & carryout product performance and evaluation experiment tests.
- Representing the product to customers and attend field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Problem solving, technical report skills & other related documentation for product evaluation testing.
- Project management experience.
- Must be proactive with a drive to succeed and achieve results.
- Must be able to be self-directed, plan and prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication & presenting skills often to customers and internal management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Products Engineer, Production Engineer or similar with knowledge of printing technology to join a market leading organisation with an outstanding reputation for looking after their employees and great benefits.
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.