A key manufacturer supplying automotive OEM businesses with high value and technically innovative components, are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to provide service and support for all OEM automotive customers.
Key Account Manager - Automotive component manufacturer
Salary: c£45000 + car
Location: West Midlands
- Develop new business opportunities for automotive OEM business ( JLR, GM, Honda, Toyota, Nissan )
- Maintain strong relationships with customers purchasing and engineering functions to ensure that the company is in touch with the customers' needs and expectations.
- Negotiation of existing and new contracts including prices, terms and conditions and payment terms.
- Responsible for managing RFQ/ QAF and price agreements including raw material escalators, warranty rebates and sales campaigns.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering against monthly and annual sales forecasts be accountable for the results.
The successful Account Manager will be able to demonstrate previous Commercial Management, Sales Management or Key Account Management experience supporting UK automotive OEM's.
- Ideally educated to degree level - technical background and knowledge although not essential.
- Experience of working in automotive engineering component manufacturer / supplier environment.
- Previous exposure to Japanese or Asian automotive customers would be desirable.
- Negotiation with OEM purchasing function up to senior level, ability to prepare detailed quotations and proposals.
- Strong in both commercial and financial acumen.
- IT literate
- Wiling to travel extensively between plants and customers
In return the company can offer an attractive salary upto £45,000 + company car + pension contribution. Due to significant investment in new plant and facilities this company has seen a tremendous increase in orders for long term volume automotive business.
Apply on-line or call Jeetendra Tank for a confidential discussion on 0121 450 5020 technical-network.co.uk Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services.
Engaging professionals, Delivering Talent.