This is a really exciting opportunity for three experienced motor vehicle technicians to join one of the largest fleet operator in the UK?
With a Fleet of over 40,000 vehicles, meeting the challenge of maintaining our vehicles and those of our customers is a real team effort. Offering an attractive salary/benefits package, there couldn't be a better time to join !!
36.5 hours per week full time Shift pattern is 06:00 - 14:00 / 10 - 18:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 3 week rotate plus Saturday 06:00 - 12:00 every 3 wks.
We are looking for professional vehicle technicians to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment and plant.
Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least advanced level (IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification) and have proven (via CV) experience of working on the types of vehicles and trailers.
For example LGV We also require you to have a full driving licence (LGV preferred). A successful applicant will be expected to work as part of an effective team.
Salary & Benefits
With a starting salary of c£26,276 plus fleet allowance of £606.84 per annum
- Overtime + Bonus
- Four weeks annual leave on entry with options to purchase more.
- A 36.5 hour working week.
- Technicians can also expect Shift Payments made in addition to the basic salary as well as Overtime and Scheduled Attendance in addition to basic salary.
- A competitive Company Pension Scheme.
- All tools and equipment supplied.
- And lastly a great opportunity to develop your career working for the largest fleet operator in the UK.