Electro-Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Food Packaging Equipment
Package: £32k - £36k + Company Car + Paid Overtime/Travel Time, Laptop, Mobile & Excellent Benefits
The Ideal field service engineer will be based within the Slough area, the role will require working from home, covering the Berkshire area
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join the world's leading manufacturer of specialist automation machinery allied to the food processing and packaging industry.
The Successful field service engineer will be required to provide customer support on our client's range of equipment allied to the food processing and packaging industry.
- Service and repair packaging equipment.
- Customer operator and engineer training.
- Repair, install and maintain equipment on customer's sites
- Production of written reports on each customer visit in a prompt manner.
- To be flexible in your working practices.
- Accurate recording of expenses incurred on Company business (to be claimed monthly).
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work variable hours, including shift patterns and weekends when so required.
- Carry out other duties, that are within your capability, as may from time to time be required.
The Field Service Engineer must have experience within the food industry, be customer focused and flexible in their working practices.