Electro-Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Food Packaging Equipment
Package: £40,000k - £45,000k + Company Car + Paid Overtime/Travel Time, Laptop, Mobile & Excellent Benefits
Location: South West
The Successful field service engineer will become part of a professional and dedicated team responsible for delivering technical products and support to customers by providing preventive maintenance and technical services.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide installation, commissioning, and preventive maintenance services on Packaging Equipment as well as to drive continuous improvement at the customer's plant;
- Execute hands-on preventative and corrective maintenance activities to maximise system performance;
- Perform troubleshooting and fault-finding services on site and by telephone;
- Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems;
- Conducts production supervision and training of customer personnel on packaging equipment.
The Field Service Engineer must have experience within the food industry, be customer focused and flexible in their working practices.