We're currently working with a business seeking a new addition in the team. The person we are looking for will be involved in various activities within the lab ensuring set procedures are following and performing a range of mechanical tests and metallurgy to National and International standards.
- Provide expertise in the field of engineering materials across diverse applications
- Have a practical approach to mechanical testing
- Experience of performing a range of mechanical test methods and metallurgy
- Be aware of quality systems application, quality assurance and quality control
- Able to work from specific instruction documentation with strict attention to detail within
- Competent in the use of computers
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.