An expanding engineering company who manufacture special purpose machinery , to include testing and assembly machines, for various industries are looking to add an experienced Control Systems Engineer / PLC Programmer to their already capable team.
As a Control Systems Engineer / PLC Programmer you will be responsible for all aspects of electrical controls from hardware to software.
Position - Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer
Location - West midlands
Salary - Circa £45k
- PLC & HMI programming from scratch
- Integration of servo motors & drives / software interfacing
- knowledge of network protocols, OPC /Ethernet/profibus/rs485/etc.
- Circuit design
- determine electrical hardware, and safety relays
- Experienced in project planning
- PLC programming (3 years' experience specifically programming Siemens and Mitsubishi PLCs and HMI including S7 and S1200 using step 7, TIA Portal and Wincc software)
- HMI programming & Scada software
- LabVIEW knowledge & programming skills
- Software design specifications
- Functional design specifications
- Setup & commission servo motors & drives and associated systems & software interfaces
- Circuit design & specifications & BOM
- System commissioning