Quality & Safety Engineer (Materials) in Oxfordshire
Quality & Safety Engineer (Materials)
£30000 - £35000 per annum
A highly reputable client of ours are recruiting due to expansion and investment in the business which has occurred from natural growth and a healthy order book.
We are seeking a Quality Engineer, reporting to the Quality manager but mostly working independently, operating within agreed standards, procedures and objectives. Quality liaison with other technical staff, management and internal auditors. H&S point of contact for Risk Assessments, COSHH and other H&S issues.
- Work on a structured project planning format for Quality Department to achieve daily/weekly task and to develop a new “culture of process improvement”.
- Use fundamental training to conduct awareness of quality systems, compliance to UKAS 17025 and Internal auditing.
- Provide technical information and proposals to senior technical staff and management.
- Develop expertise in specialised quality services, alignments and calibrations management.
- Provide solutions to operational or procedural related problems, via incident investigations and corrective actions.
- Assist and develop the promoting of strategic company plans based upon goals & objectives. Seeking and maintaining OEM’s quality approvals.
- Able to apply expertise to new techniques/technology, i.e. LIMS reporting and new equipment setups, all risk assessed.
- Implement the latest H&S standards and regulations.
- Maintaining records of staff training to levels of safety awareness and competence
- Implement essential safety practices, SOP’s and procedures as required by legislation
Must Have Experience in:
- A materials testing environment
- Managing and maintaining Quality Management Systems
- Health & Safety management
How to Apply:
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.