This is a brand new position to offer support to the Technical team. This role will enable the successful candidate to be responsible for Quality Control.
About the person:
- Chemistry/ Material Science Degree
- Self motivated
- A strong drive to achieve results within a short time frame
- Ability to work on your own on various projects
- Strong Communication skills
- Clean Driving License
What the company will offer:
- Full product training
- Responsible for Quality Control
- Responsible for production of customer samples
- Responsible for various short term projects
- Development of products which are strongly customer related
- Opportunity to be personally responsible for developing new products for their markets
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions, apply on-line with your CV here.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.