Overall: Home based, Field Service Engineer, carrying out servicing and repairs on a wide range of Electro/Mechanical Industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers.
Hours of work: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Equipment Provided: company vehicle, PDA, mobile phone, work wear and PPE
Description of Duties:
- Carry out servicing and repair of all industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- Satisfaction of customer needs.
- The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
- Prepared to work overtime when required.
- To have good working knowledge and experience of activities in a field service environment
- Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably Industrial cleaning equipment
- Proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
- To be self-motivated
- Customer focussed
- Positive "can do" attitude towards solving customer problems.
- Confident and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills – dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Full clean UK driving licence is essential
- Attractive salary
- Company vehicle
- Branded Work wear/PPE
- PDA and Tablet
If you are genuinely looking for a great career with a renowned service provider or have any further questions or queries regarding this field service engineering position please don't hesitate to contact Jane Holden at technical network on 0121 450 5020