Electrical Team Leader (Automotive) in West Midlands
Electrical Team Leader (Automotive)
£35000 - £43000 per annum
Job title: Electrical Team Leader (Automotive)
Location: West Midlands / Shropshire
Giving you the chance to work within a vast and varied role across a number of high profile platforms, you will be fully supported in your professional development, with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a very interesting and exciting area of engineering.
Your job will be to schedule, prioritise and supervise the work of the team as well as work with the wider Engineering team to create and define technical solutions for the following areas:
• Automotive control systems
• Electrical/Electronic control panels
• Electrical power generation, storage and distribution
You will be responsible for:
• Electrical design and integration at the vehicle, system and sub-system level.
• Production of specifications and designs which fulfil contractual requirements and contribute to cost-effective solutions.
• Requirements management and production of technical specifications.
• Management of all technical issues with Customers and Suppliers.
• Managing system design and integration into vehicle platforms.
• Participation in testing acceptance and verification of systems.
• Ensuring that consideration is given to safety, risk, EMC, reliability and maintainability associated with the technical solution, in conjunction with subject matter experts.
Required to have:
• Degree, HND or HNC in relevant engineering discipline (eg Electrical Engineering) with suitable experience.
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.