Job Title: Internal Sales Executive - Manufacturing
Reporting to: UK & Ireland Sales Manager
Role Type: Full time
Location: Newport, Shropshire
My client is a fast-growing, international company, they're a innovative market leader in their industry.
If you have proven experience in selling in a competitive b2b environment then apply for the role of Internal Sales Executive...
• Outstanding track record in similar internal sales roles.
• Sound commercial acumen and experience.
• Numerate, precise and accurate with attention to detail.
• Technical understanding and strong customer focus.
• Highly driven and proactive with a positive, dynamic outlook.
• Excellent communicator.
• Well developed IT skills – comfortable in all MS Office programmes, knowledge of SAP would be an distinct advantage.
• Proactive telephone engagement with new and lapsed customers.
• Account management to achieve ambitious sales growth targets.
• Telephone advice on our product range and on safe storage and handling guidelines and regulations.
• Systematic customer handling within your area of responsibility
• Qualification of contact names and decision makers.
• Creating quotes and following them through to order.
• Handling customer queries and complaints.
• Create and launch sales campaigns with Marketing.
• Promote and co-ordinate field service.
• Ongoing data quality improvement and customer categorisation.
My Client offers:
Intensive induction training will be provided in Germany and the UK, as well as product training courses, to ensure your specialist know-how.
Please click the Apply button below.
Follow us for news & jobs
Technical Network Recruitment Ltd:
117 Hagley Road
Birmingham B16 8LB
Tel: +44 (0)121 450 5020
Fax: +44 (0)121 450 5021
Our Recruitment Partners:
Part of the Pertemps Network Group