Production Manager required by a leading engineering company to join a highly skilled team that prides itself on high integrity fabrication and welding for the oil & gas, nuclear, petrochemical and energy industries. As Project Manager you will be working from a large manufacturing facility in the Walsall area for a trusted company who pride themselves on quality, producing fabricators of tube, plate and section structures whilst adhering to the highest standards.
Job title: Production Manager
Salary: Circa £45k
• Experienced in fabrication and welding and knowledge of relevant coding's and standards
(A background in pipework would be beneficial)
• Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Good man management Skills
As Works Supervisor you will be overseeing the daily production and staff within the factory.
You will be allocating work, monitoring quality standards and performance and upholding health and safety legislation.
• Responsible for production and shop floor personnel (Including supervisors and team leaders)
• Responsible for production planning, meeting production targets and deadlines and production hours
• Plan and prioritise production to ensure maximum efficiency
• Identify potential issues with production to keep disruption to a minimum
• Have a good working knowledge and in depth understanding of technical drawings and specifications
• Generating reports
• Setting up and maintaining targets
• Managing disciplinary and grievance issues within the workshop
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two. Specialising in manufacturing, engineering and recruitment, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.