Location: Commutable from East Bham, Leicester, Coventry, Redditch, Leamington Spa
You will support and design products using CAD software applications such as Catia V5, Autoform, Alias. This role involves designing both products and tooling.
• Proven CATIA V5 Experience
• Conversant with part design and the use of data management software.
• Estimate time and costs required to complete CAD models.
• Ability to design sheet metal components
• Ability to design tooling including prototype, low volume hammerforms and series production press tooling
• Communication skills, Problem solving; High accuracy and attention to detail, Commercial awareness, Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.