An established global company & industry leader in its specified market is looking for an Robotics & Automation Engineer to drive the business forward and oversee an exciting new project As Robotics & Automation Engineer you will working for a forward thinking organisation operating out of a 1st class facility.
Your knowledge of automation and robotics integration along with your market knowledge will be integral as you will take this project through its lifecycle and beyond with the primary objective of improving manufacturing performance and capabilities of the UK face of the business.
The bias is certainly with Robotics and your exposure to PLC Programming, Robotic Programming & ideally Fanuc/ABB Robots would be essential to the role.
Job Title – Robotics / Automation Engineer
Location – West Midlands
Salary – Up to £60,000k with a great benefits package
As Automation/Robotics Engineer acting as lead in this project reporting directly to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager and liaising with internal departments to fulfil the specifications of this new project. The bias is definitely on You will be tasked with the sourcing of equipment, development, programming and integrating of robotics into the existing set up, using your expertise in robotics and automation to develop the necessary applications from materials handling to machining.
The key responsibilities for the Robotic & Automation Engineer
• To lead and advise in the area of robotic systems
• To source components and equipment necessary for the project
• Proficient with CAD software
• Experience in designing and implementing PLC programs on Manufacturing equipment is essential
• To design, test and develop the applications for the robotic system
• Design and installation of safety systems
• Good working knowledge of FMEA's
• Report, analyse and review project specifications, plan, budget and installation to meet requirements
• NPI Process experience desirable
• Degree in Engineering or HND qualified
• 5 years+ experience
• Cad experience
• Ability to design, develop, commission and troubleshoot systems applications
• Strong working knowledge of Robot and Control Methodologies.
• Experience in the application of robotic arms
• Cradle to the grave project experience
• Good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Robotics & Automation Engineer to be part of a established global company. In return our client is offering a fantastic salary and benefits package plus the opportunity to make a real contribution to the success and growth of the a major organisation and to be the ambassador of Robotics on site.
Apply on-line or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always Time Well Spent