• Completed technical education, ideally with further formation in the field of technical Engineering
• Profound expertise with main focus on tool clamping and milling Technology
• Experience and success in technical sales
• The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and customer service orientation
• Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
• German skills would be considered a plus
Your main task is to sell our complex, advice-intensive products and to serve our qualified high-end clients. Furthermore your duties will include answering technical sales calls and providing technical customer service on the phone and through emails. Machine installations and trainings at customers, customer visits and exhibitions require flexibility and willingness to travel throughout South West England. After a short period of training with support by one of our experienced colleagues, you are responsible for your own independent territory with a high turnover potential.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation and a company car that can be used privately.