A position has become available for a Mechanical Design Engineer within an established company who are leading manufactures in their industry.
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a background in pressured pipework and pressure equipment design to join a company with a great reputation within its fields and become a valued member of the team having the support to develop in your role with a company who can offer fantastic training and progression opportunities including assistance to chartership.
Job Title – Mechanical Design Engineer
Location - Dudley
Salary - Circa £35k
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will reporting into the Chief Engineer .
You will be tasked with the design of pipework and pressure equipment design such as skid packages or pressure vessels, this will be a mixture of both bespoke designs and modification of existing design projects using SolidWorks. This is a well-rounded role offering the variety of being involved in supporting quotations, detailed design using Solidworks, liaising with clients and generation of BOMs
• Degree or HND qualified/equivalent in relevant subject
• SolidWorks / AutoCAD Inventor experience essential. Other 3D Packages considered
• Experience with pipework and pressure designs.
• Knowledge of EJMA and Finglow Desirable.
• Knowledge of Power, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Heavy Industrial markets