Interesting role for an experienced Metallurgist with strong R&D skills and strong links to academia. You will be involved in the development of new materials and technologies for an industry leading manufacturing business.
The person will be responsible for providing technical services to customers, researching and planning experiments and coordinating research projects.
Job title: Metallurgist
Salary: Experience dependant - Competitive
• Play a key role in Research & Development projects
• Lead, develop and execute experiments
• Analyse and report test results
• Materials expert on development programs
• Interact with customers
• Solve problems and develop solutions to technical issues
• Masters Degree or above in Metallurgy, Materials Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Knowledge of metallurgical principles, standards, methods and practices
• Experience in continuous improvements preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable name in the industry along with a competitive salary and a number of additional benefits that come with the package.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Josh Handley is a specialist recruitment consultant within the Metallurgical industry covering Engineering & Metallurgy roles for customers across the UK consisting of forges, foundries, heat treatment, metal processing and materials testing businesses.