LOCATION: Commutable from Wolverhampton, Bridgnorth, Telford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wrexham, Chester, Welshpool, Church Stretton etc.
• Lead Product Testing activities, maintaining the range of accreditations and compliance required for business operations.
• Champion Testing and Operational best practices.
• Lead process improvement and operational efficiency.
• Develop a Safety and Quality culture.
• Actively participate in the execution of marketing and sales events that drive business growth in the field of product testing, driving all necessary actions to realise sustainable growth in line with company and department objectives.
• Continually identify opportunities for revenue growth and margin (profit) enhancement in the field of product testing.
• Scientific or Engineering Degree.
• Experience in a testing environment working to quality system ISO17025 or similar.
• Proven experience in a management role with demonstrable capability of leading and motivating a team.
• Commercial acumen with experience of directly engaging existing clients and prospects.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.