Fabricators needed for an offsite manufacturer operating out of a large modern facility in Birmingham, The company have a longstanding history in infrastructure and construction services and are looking for experienced structural fabricator / welders for their busy shop based in the Birmingham area.
The right candidate will be experienced in the fabrication of skid frames and heavy structural work and own their own tools.
The term of this work is for 2 months with the potential of running longer
Position: Fabricator / Welders
Salary: £15 Per Hour + Overtime
- Fabricating and Welding of structural steel
- Following weld procedures and reading engineering drawings
- Proficient in working with hand tools, drills, Plasma cutting, oxyacetylene cutting, grinders, Mig welding
- High standard of working with structural steel in the fabrication and welding of skids and frame work (relevant coding’s or qualifications)
- Apprentice trained – ideally coded
Please apply on-line or call on 0121 450 50 20
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent