A very busy Aerospace business in the East Midlands is looking for a strong Quality Inspector to join their team. Due to the growth in the business and a strong customer base, you will be required to hit the ground running within the quality department.
The business can offer development and a busy but solid working environment.
Job title: Quality Inspector
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Role Description for the Quality Inspector will be:
• Inspection of all parts, including measuring and counting – 1st off and final inspection will be required.
• Completing Non-conformance reports on any parts that do not meet Quality Standard.
• Produce First Article Inspection Reports as per customer requirements.
• Identifying, Labelling or Part Marking work according to customer requirements.
• Must be able to read & interpret detailed drawings
• Completing Job Cards, Advice Notes and Certificates for each relevant job. Signing for and being accountable for all work to be despatched.
• Check Measuring equipment.
• To be part of and be accountable for the performance of the team in achieving agreed set targets.
• Other duties May be required at the request of the Team Leader.
Main Accountabilities for the Quality Inspector:
• Ensuring Quality Standards are met at all stages of development.
• Working with the Sales Team to ensure on time delivery within set objectives and targets.
• Working with Team leaders to prioritise jobs and maximise efficiency within the team.
• Ensuring any Recut/Rework items are dealt with promptly in accordance to priority.
• Knowledge, Location and Status of every job on Despatch list is understood and prioritised.
Key Contacts for the Quality Inspector:
• Quality Manager
• Shift Leaders
• Sales & Technical teams
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Competent with the use of measuring equipment.
• Ability to understand and prioritise work
• Flexible with the ability to change schedule's as and when required.
• Ability to read and understand Design Drawings
• Good communication skills and confidence to make on the spot decisions.
• Self-motivated, reliant, diligent, analytical and numerate.
• Ability to work effectively, under pressure to meet deadlines.
The role of Quality Inspector is one that will required you to be a good communicator, a good inspector with a keen eye for details and would have experience working in a busy, precision engineering environment.
Apply on-line or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always Time Well Spent