A thriving and growing business in the West Midlands is seeking motivated Engineers to support the active growth of the business by supporting the new product introduction process.
Job title: Project Engineer - Foundry
Salary: Competitive salary
Location: Commutable from Birmingham and Black Country (Oldbury, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton)
This role will utilise your knowledge and experience of the foundry to support the introduction of new products (NPI). You will coordinate foundry NPI up to the point of release to customer by quality department.
• Deliver customer NPI due dates on time in full.
• Ensure robust process controls and initial BOM are in place for all aspects of manufacturing at NPI stage.
• Minimise foundry scrap and waste efforts in all foundry departments at NPI stage.
• Capture manufacturing data for margin analysis at NPI stage to review quote vs actual cost control.
• Ensure communication to customers on all issues relating to NPI is done in a timely manner.
• Communicate progress on NPI to team using strong visual management.
• Ensure the complete set of tooling is made available for sampling.
• Ensure integrated work instructions for every stage of manufacturing with internal approvals from Works Manager and Quality Manager.
This role would suit an NPI Engineer, Project Engineer, or anybody from a foundry engineering background with the capability to fulfil the above duties.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions APPLY ONLINE NOW attaching your CV or call Josh Handley for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network is a specialist manufacturing, engineering and technical recruiter delivering contingency and retained permanent introductions and interim solutions to both blue chip and SME organisations. Established in 1984, we place professionals at all levels from senior executive to entry level across the UK, Europe and beyond.
We use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry – with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two. We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom.
So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.