Installation Technician opportunity with an innovative SME that are experiencing fantastic growth. The company specialise in the provision of Satcom Solutions and work with a number of high profile companies.
Due to expansion and increased demands this company are looking to add a skilled Installation technician to their already experienced team.
Job Title – Installation Technician
Salary - up to £35,000
Location – Basingstoke
As an Installation Engineer you will be responsible for the installation and implementation of Satcom Solutions, to include RF, M&C and power cabling in panels as well as installation of cable containment, equipment racks and the installation of Earth Station Antennae.
• Building and wiring of control panels and rack assemblies
• Working form detailed drawings and schematics and make necessary amendments using Microsoft Visio
• Installation of permanent and temporary earth Station antennae
• Installation of RF components
• Installation of wiring and cable containment
• Ensure the warehouse is well stocked
• Ensure work is carried out to a high standard providing a high level of customer service with customers
About the person
The installation Technician will be technically minded and able to work of their own initiative.
Additionally they will be able to demonstrate competent knowledge of broadcast equipment, satcom systems and RF components.
The ideal candidate will have;
• BTEC in electrical / electronic engineering or experience within similar roles
• Ability to follow technical schematics and make necessary amendments
• Working knowledge of Microsoft programmes (Word & Excel)
• Full driving license as the role will require site visits
• Experience with CAD or Microsoft Visio
Apply online or call John on 0121 450 50 20
This Installation Technician role offers an excellent salary up to £35,000. This is an excellent opportunity for career and personal development within a growing company operating within a niche market.
If this opportunity sounds of interest don't hesitate to get in touch
Please apply on-line or call John on 0121 450 50 20 for a confidential discussion
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent