A business which holds a global presence and who are investing heavily across their UK operations, are looking for a Commercial Project Manager to lead and support a wide range of machinery upgrades and installations with their established customer base across the UK.
Position: Commercial Project Manager
Location: Cannock Office (Frequent UK and European Travel)
Salary: up to £65000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Contract: Permanent Full Time.
About the Role
Due to being part of a small UK based team as the Commercial Project Manager you will be required to be adaptable and flexible in your approach including the following:
• Provide an onsite presence for a blue chip customer base located across the UK
• Work on projects ranging from basic troubleshooting, repairs and change parts right through to complete line/machine installations
• Work closely with the European head office, ensuring consistent accurate quotations, availability of parts and general project updates for the UK arm of the business.
• Additionally regularly visit the head office to oversee FAT and also SAT on customer sites
• Obtain information for preparation of new machinery quotations to present to the customer
About the Person
The ideal Commercial Project Manager will have experience of leading engineering projects in a manufacturing environment, along with the following:
• Proven experience of undertaking cradle to grave project work in a food/FMCG/ chemical/personal care environment is essential.
• Experience with filling or capping machinery would be highly advantageous
• Be self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time and work independently with very little supervision
• Possess a hands-on engineering background in a project/service/maintenance capacity.
• Possess a strong commercial acumen
• Flexibility to travel to sites across the UK regularly as well as occasional European travel.
This role will suit Project Managers, Project Engineers or Commercial Project Managers with proven project management experience, with the passion and drive to lead in a business that is an established name in the UK. This is rewarded with an excellent base salary and a fantastic array of additional benefits plus opportunities for upwards progression.
Apply on-line here
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.