Job title: Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled)
Salary up to £36000
Location: South Yorkshire
Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatics, Fault Find, Plant, Preventative, Breakdown, TPM
A Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) is required with knowledge of pneumatics, PLC's electrical systems and mechanical processes.
Due to an increase in work this company, this world class organisation requires a Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) with knowledge of production equipment, preferably within the textiles, automotive or high volume manufacturing permanent role.
As a Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) you will be required to:
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical maintenance, repairs and servicing to all production equipment.
- Repair mechanical and electrical systems associated to manufacturing equipment dealing with reactive and proactive maintenance across multiple site locations.
The Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong understanding of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems within a production environment
- Ability to fault find and diagnose problems quickly within the production environment and apply skills/experience to effectively resolve the problem
- Proactive and reactive maintenance being well organisation and systematic in the approach to problem solving.
This is an excellent opportunity for Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) with knowledge of electrical and mechanical applications allied with good problem-solving skills seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this company will offer you:
- up to £36,000 pa plus benefits for a three shift pattern
- Excellent career development and progression across a multi-site operation