Regional Sales Engineer
Sales Territory: South West and Midlands region
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Home Based Role.
Company location: Midlands
A market leader in storage facilities for hazardous materials and products for environmental protection and workplace safety.
The Regional Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling the company's entire range of products to customers in his/her territory.
• Agree and achieve Order Intake sales targets with the Sales Manager, with a primary focus on the company's range of storage products for hazardous materials.
• Adopt the company sales strategy in all respects in the territory.
• Generate own sales leads in line with proactive sales activity targets.
• Prepare own quotations with the support of the UK office.
• Maintain margins in quotations and orders as directed by the Sales Manager.
• Develop relationships and business with selected Key Accounts in the territory.
• Report activity on the company CRM planning and monitoring tools.
• Liaise with UK office on contract fulfilment, deliveries and account management.
• Attend the UK office as required for training and meetings.
• Monitor, record and report market and competitor intelligence.
• Attend exhibitions and trade shows in the territory and nationally where required.
• Occasional travel to Germany for sales and technical training.
• NVQ Level 2 or higher.
• Must have minimum 4 years' successful and demonstrable track record in sales roles for manufacturing or reseller companies.
• Proven ability to sell into (and extensive knowledge of) the chemical, pharmaceutical, food, engineering and oil industries, as well as the education, defence and health sectors.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Proven negotiation and deal closing skills, recognised sales training history.