A highly successful Tier 1 Aerospace Manufacturing business who are investing heavily in the plant and their people, is seeking a proven QHSE Manager to support internal and external customers in delivering an effective and consistent product manufactured from their site in the West Midlands.
Position: QHSE Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum DOE + Benefits
About the Role
This is a highly influential role with engagement involving liaising with customers and suppliers; plus internal stakeholder management. The QHSE Manager will:
• Effectively manage all management systems, working to AS9100, Nadcap, ISO9001, ISO45001
• Take responsibility for the systems on site, updating to the latest standard as required and ensuring audits are completed in line with strict deadlines.
• A strong understanding and participation in Lean Projects is a key skill. Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5s, Root Cause Analysis.
• Work closely with Technical and Operations teams to ensure product quality is consistently maintained and complaints investigated and rectified. Encourage and drive accountability across peers and stakeholders
• Achieve Health, Safety and Environmental targets in line with strict company policy and a zero tolerance approach to any non conformance.
• You will be the standard bearer for Health & Safety on site but be able to contribute actively to hands on activity on the shop floor too. Engagement with the shop floor will be a key skill set.
About the Person
The suitable QHSE Manager will have similar proven experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment in Aerospace (AS9100).
• Possess demonstrable experience of maintaining quality systems including AS9100, NADCAP, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001
• Have proven experience of maintaining BSI and UKAS accreditation
• Possession of NEBOSH Certification
• Strong practical knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques
• Currently be a Quality Manager, QHSE Manager, Quality Systems Engineer or QHSE Manager.
This is rewarded with a fantastic starting salary, additional benefits and most of all the opportunity to join a newly formed management team working with a highly innovative product range and a very stable and growing customer base.
Please apply on-line, or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion on 0121 450 5020
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent