Field Service and Installation Engineer –
Are you interested in a Field Service Engineer role joining a well-established and specialist business that offer excellent promotion prospects, training and due to the international travel excellent earning potential?
This is an excellent opportunity for a field service engineer to gain stable employment with a growing business that will invest in your development and provide plenty of overtime to take, increase your earnings as well as offering international travel.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - GLOBAL
c£50,000 PACKAGE (including salary and benefits )
Bedfordshire – International Travel
This job will involve – service, installation and commissioning on a global scale and you can expect to spend 80% of your working time abroad although you will rarely spend greater than two weeks at a time away.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
• Carry out routine maintenance and unplanned service work as and when required including out of hour's breakdowns.
• Mechanical engineering skills and experience
• Strong background in a field based customer support role.
• A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to work on your own initiative.
• Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
• The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
WHATS ON OFFER:
My client is expanding their presence across Europe and are planning to hire an experienced Mechanical Field Service Engineer. The role will involve considerable amount of international travel In return our client is offering full product training, a generous salary, company car, paid mileage and overtime, days holiday, annual bonus and contributory pension scheme.
Please apply on-line or call Jane Holden for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network have been retained on an exclusive basis so all direct or speculative applications to our client will be rejected.
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent