Team Leader – Fabrication and Welding
A fabrication Team leader is required by an established company in specialist manufacturing solutions.
The Team Leader will take a hands on role in the fabrication, welding and supervision of production. As Team Leader you will play an active role in the implementation of best practices on the shop floor.
This role would suit a production / fabrication supervisor who will be tasked with overseeing that all aspects of fabrication and production are carried out to BSEN 1090 standards and ensuring quality and Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
Role – Team Leader
Salary – up to £30,000
Location – Shropshire
About the role
• Supervise production in line with company standards and ensure EN1090 Quality Standards and control documents are maintained
• Ensure production achieves the assigned target hours or better
• Ensure accurate production hours are recorded on and target hours achieved
• Actively mentor and develop members of the team
• Take an active role in improving Health and Safety standards
• Carry out disciplinaries, back to work interviews and accident investigations
About the person
This will be a hands on role, the ideal candidate must have knowledge of;
• Fabrication and Welding to BSEN 1090 standards
• Knowledge of inspection techniques
• Must be computer literate
• Must be familiar with SOP systems
This Team Leader role offers an excellent salary up to £30,000. This is an excellent opportunity for career and personal development within a growing company operating within a niche market.
If this opportunity sounds of interest don't hesitate to get in touch
Please apply on-line or call John on 0121 450 50 20 for a confidential discussion
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent