A Telford based company working with Global suppliers to furnish the UK Manufacturing sectors are actively seeking a Project Engineer.
This Project Engineer will possess all the hands on skills required of a shop floor presence but will also have the commercial awareness of
Working with suppliers, customers and working with management to manage projects from cradle to grave.
The ideal Project Engineer will have working knowledge of heavier engineering including Fabrication, Pressings, Metalworks, Assemblies.
Some travel will be involved in this role.
Role: Project Engineer
Location: Telford (some travel will be involved)
Salary : paying up to £35,000 per annum + benefits + bonuses
The requirements of the Project Engineer will be:-
• Working knowledge of metal processes
• A solid understanding of design for manufacturing techniques
• Cradle to grave management of projects & ability to lead teams during this period
• CAD knowledge & the ability to understand & read engineering drawings
• A Quality & Lean toolbox will be needed for this role (8D, 5Y, Ishikawa, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis)
• Possessing strong communication skills & working with all areas of a business from sales, quality, management, customers & suppliers.
• Degree/HND/HNC educated or strong experience in the field is essential for this role in an Engineering/Manufacturing background
The role of Project Engineer is a great opportunity for someone who wants autonomy to do their job, experience some travel and to progress their career.
For more information please apply online or contact Darius Barnes for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two. We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff. We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.