Workshop Engineer opportunity with a Global Leader in their field. So if you are a Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer or workshop engineer in the Materials Handling, Industrial Cleaning or Crane Service, read on as this maybe the career you are looking for…..
Job Title – Workshop Engineer
Salary - up to £35,000 OTE + Van + Benefits
Location – Oxfordshire
About the Role:
Overall: Workshop, carrying out servicing and repairs on a wide range of Electro/Mechanical Industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers.
The Workshop Service Engineer is expected to:
• Carry out servicing and repair of all industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers
• Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required
• Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
• The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
• Prepared to work overtime when required.
About the Person
The Workshop Service Engineer will have electrical/ mechanical experience, with great customers service skills
This exciting opportunity is likely to suit a Field Service engineer or workshop engineer in the Materials Handling, Industrial Cleaning or Crane Service.
Essential skills required
• Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably Industrial cleaning equipment
• Proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
• To be self-motivated
• Customer focused
• Confident and able to work under own initiative
• Excellent communication skills - dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
In return for your hard work as a Workshop Service Engineer we can offer a basic salary up to £30,000 with on target earnings of £35,000, company van ( opportunity for personal use), Life Cover, Healthcare plan, Pension and expenses.
If you are interested in this Field Service position please apply now to email@example.com or call 0121 450 5020
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent