A great opportunity for a Shift Supervisor to join a world leading organisation going through an incredible period of development.
Job title: Shift Supervisor
This role would suit somebody with a background of leading teams in a lean manufacturing environment. There is plenty of opportunity to make a demonstrable impact within the business and your own career.
Objective of the Role:
To organise resource and drive efficient and effective utilisation of all personnel, plant and equipment. Ensuring compliance in all areas to meet customer quality standards, whilst promoting a safe working environment.
• Ensuring all employees / contractors / visitors are following the safe working practices as detailed in HS&E procedures.
• Monitoring of operational performance by shift and taking necessary action to respond to variations.
• Problem solving, breakdown resolution, trouble shooting, liaising with pioneering engineering division.
• Ensuring that performance metrics are maintained.
• Working with operatives to ensure that product quality is maintained, understand issues, report and resolve concerns.
• Promotion, implementation and monitoring of continuous improvement initiatives.
• Identification of training requirements and ensuring the team are suitably skilled and authorised to perform their duties.
• Ensure the area achieves the defined standard, through co-ordination of team and conducting 5S workplace audits.
• Experience in supervisory management position within a manufacturing business.
• Proven LEAN exposure/ experience.
• Active experience in business improvement.
• An approachable manager who knows how to lead a team to success.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers, and technical specialists for the engineering, manufacturing and scientific sectors, with a portfolio of services including permanent, contract and interim recruitment services.