An emerging business has an interesting opportunity for a Calibration Engineer, seeking somebody with experience servicing and calibrating materials testing machines and equipment.
Job title: Calibration Engineer – Field Based
Salary: Competitive Salary, DOE
Location: Based within the West Midlands but travel to customer sites UK wide
The Calibration Engineer will support customer requirements for service and calibration of materials testing machines and equipment, including procurement, scheduling and performance of services at the customer site.
• Planning, organising and scheduling calibration equipment to complete activities to the required customer and UKAS standard.
• Carry out force, stroke, displacement, extensometer calibration to UKAS standards.
• Support, understand and interpret UKAS quality systems (17025) and processes.
• Contribute to the growth and success of the business by proactively seeking opportunities for potential business.
• Production of service and calibration paperwork, including UKAS and non-UKAS certificates.
• Must be competent with calibration of force, displacement and extensometry.
• Experience working to UKAS and international standards.
• Have a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel UK wide.
This role would suit a Calibration Engineer, Calibration Technician, Test Engineer, Quality Engineer, Service Engineer etc with experience calibrating materials testing equipment.
Apply on-line or call Darius Barnes at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers, and technical specialists for the engineering, manufacturing and scientific sectors, with a portfolio of services including permanent, contract and interim recruitment services.