A specialist manufacturing business is seeking an Laboratory Technician at their brand new facility based in Warwickshire.
Position: Laboratory Technician
About the role:
This is a brand new position to offer support to the Technical team. This role will enable the successful candidate to be responsible for Quality Control.
About the person:
• Chemistry or Material Science degree required
• Self motivated
• A strong drive to achieve results within a short time frame
• Ability to work on your own on various projects
• Strong Communication skills
• Clean Driving License
What the company will offer:
• Full product training
• Responsible for Quality Control
• Responsible for production of customer samples
• Responsible for various short term projects
• Development of products which are strongly customer related
• Opportunity to be personally responsible for developing new products for their markets
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers, and technical specialists for the engineering, manufacturing and scientific sectors, with a portfolio of services including permanent, contract and interim recruitment services.