• Field Sales Manager (male or female) to cover accounts in the south/ south west England.
• Reporting to: UK Sales Manager
• Location: South of London – Note the location is critical
o External Sales experience at least 2 years on the road.
o Used to supporting and managing a wide range of accounts in a given area.
o Experience of connectors/ harnessing, connector accessories and components is preferred
o Preferably experience of Military/Aerospace market– but will consider candidates with experience of other markets Commercial/Aerospace, Rail, Industrial
o Preferable if they have a technical background / qualification but this is not essential
o Used to dealing with customer engineers and project managers, able to understand technical drawings and interpret customer technical requirements
• Self-motivated and happy to operate within guidelines with minimum supervision
• Team player – used to working and liaising with factory personnel
• Willing to travel within allotted region extensively – lots of accounts and to visit the factory in Mansfield whenever necessary or requested
• Used to working remotely from the factory from a home office
• Comfortable dealing with customers at all levels- MD down, and will all customer departments : engineering, Procurement, QA etc
• Capable of giving Company presentations – externally to customers and internally to staff
• Participate in exhibitions both Nationally and locally
• Computer literate – Word/Excel/Email
• Comfortable managing area budget and producing annual project forecasts, visit reports, technical proposals whenever required
• Flexible and willing to do whatever required by Company