Position – French Sales Executive
Reporting to – reporting to the International Sales Manager in the first instance, who reports to Sales Director
Outline of Job requirements
Sales Executive will work as part of the sales team and will be looking after a part of the French market due to
expansion in the area.
Duties to include but not limited to;
• The generation of new business within an area and within the sectors and on the terms specified by the
International Sales Manager.
• Managing accounts of existing customers.
• Key Member to the sales team.
• To assist in developing the sales and marketing strategy include advertising and promotion.
• Raise the industry profile of the company to current and prospective customers.
• Win business at or above the companies minimum approved margins (unless by prior agreement).
• Introduce new business from prospective accounts and to regenerate business from dormant accounts.
• Investigate and progress new markets and opportunities.
• Attend exhibitions and visit customers as required.
• Achieve budgeted monthly sales targets.
• To work closely with the Sales Manager to help form a successful Sales Team.
• Project manage order in conjunction with the Production/Manufacturing team
• General office administrative duties.
• Speaking and writing in German language to a native level. (any other languages would be an advantage).
• Good level of education
• Good general knowledge of computer skills
• Drive and determination
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• A creative approach to new campaigns
• Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills
• A high standard of computer literacy
• Hard working and dynamic character
• Good time keeping
• Ability to learn quickly
• Comfortable with sales environment