A Machine Shop Manager working within a well established manufacturing business in the West Midlands.
Job title: Machine Shop Manager
Salary: up to £40,000
Location: Commutable from Oldbury, Dudley, West Bromwich, Walsall, Wolverhampton, and North Birmingham.
Managing the machine shop with a hands-on approach whilst leading improvement projects to develop and improve current practices. Ensuring maximum balance of output and quality though successful planning, organisation, and optimisation.
• Control the daily operation of machine shop personnel through leadership and organisation.
• Drive continuous improvement targeting an improvement in output, quality and communication on the shop floor.
• Provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment.
• Adhere to and encourage health and safety methods and procedures.
• Assist with investigating any inefficiencies.
• Train, plan and sustain machine shop improvement activities.
• Assist with investigating lateness, absenteeism and disciplinaries if needed.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.