Production Supervisor required by a leading engineering company to join a highly skilled team that prides itself on high integrity fabrication and welding for the oil & gas, nuclear, petrochemical and energy industries. As Production Supervisor you will be working from a large manufacturing facility in the Walsall area for a trusted company who pride themselves on quality
Job title: Production Supervisor
Salary: Circa £35 – 40K
• Fabrication & Welding Bias (familiarity with pressured pipework and vessels)
• Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings.
• Good man management
• Working off own initiative
Role & Responsibilities:
• Controlling and allocating resources
• Assist in control of consumables.
• Advice and Control of tooling / jigs & fixtures
• Setting up and maintaining targets.
• Assist in Data / Time recording of hours.
• Maintain general cleanliness of areas.
• Liaise with QA / Contracts on welding methods.
• Planning, assigning, and directing production work.
• Maintaining organisation and discipline.
• Appraising staff performance.
• Monitoring health & safety in the workplace.
• Issuing work / jobs packages.
• Promote and monitor quality awareness.
• Promote team work and communication.
• Assist the site services department.
• Assist in training new starters / apprentices.
• Carrying out Induction of new and temporary employees.
Please apply online
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two.
We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff.
We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent