Sub Arc Welder Needed
A long established Engineering company are looking to take on a welder familiar with Sub Arc Welding (SMAW) to prepare and weld various grades of steel and other metal plates and sections for the manufacture of specialist fabrications, concentric & eccentric cones, cylinders, segments and vessels
Welder fabricators will need experience with heavy fabrication such as pressure vessels working on fabrications for sectors such as oil and gas, energy, petrochemical and nuclear.
Location - Dudley
Role – Sub Arc Welder
Salary - Negotiable (overtime available)
• Sub Arc Welding to a coded standard
• Setting up and operating Sub Arc Welding Machine to weld steel plate
• Preparation of plate for welding and grinding
• Following weld procedures, reading engineering drawings and working to tolerances
• Use of various tools and machinery and the use of overhead cranes
• Experience of welding in Tig / Mig to a coded standard would also be desirable
Call John on 0121 450 50 20
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two.
We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff.
We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.