A Head of Technical vacancy with an innovative and fast paced food manufacturer in North West London has become available; this position would be ideally suited for someone who is already a Head of Technical, or a Senior Technical Manager who wants a step up into a site role for a growing business.
Position: Head of Technical
Location: North West London
Salary Sought: up to £55000 per annum DOE + Benefits
About the Role
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the ideal Head of Technical will take full site responsibility for a fast paced low risk manufacturing environment in addition to the following:
• Management of Quality Manager, QA Team and the Hygiene department.
• Conduct site audits which include BRC and retailer audits
• Work cross functionally, and build relationships with key stakeholders.
• HACCP & GMP management
• Investigate and resolve non-conformances
• Customer complaint handling
• Manage schedules for site micro testing - traceability etc.
About the Person
The ideal Head of Technical will have:
• At Least 5-10 years' experience in similar technical role in food industry preferably working with major multiples
• Previous experience in BRC audits.
• Relevant food and related legislation
• Quality management systems
• Continual improvement techniques & Methods
• Extensive practical experience of BRC accreditation, HACCP implementation, facilitation of Customer audits and quality system management.
• Level 3 HACCP
• Culture Change: Strong people management and communication skills. The ability to lead, motivate, plan, organise, and develop their team.
This role would suit a proven Head of Technical or a Senior Technical Manager with demonstrable leadership capabilities looking for a long term senior role.
In return the company are offering a fantastic starting salary.
If this role looks like the challenge you are looking for then please apply.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.