Site Based / Field Service Engineer Required !!
Are you interested in a Site Based / Field Service Engineer role joining a well-established and specialist business that offer excellent promotion prospects and training.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Based / field service engineer to gain stable employment with a growing business that will invest in your development and provide plenty of overtime.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – West Yorkshire
c£40,000 PACKAGE (including salary and benefits )
This job will involve – service, installation and commissioning of Packaging Equipment you can expect to spend 70% of your working time Site Based with 30 % travel although you will rarely spend greater than two weeks at a time away.
This job will involve – service, installation and commissioning of Packaging Equipment
ranging from capping, bottling, filling, labelling and pick and place.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
• Carry out routine maintenance and unplanned service work as and when required
• Mechanical or Electrical engineering skills and experience
• Strong background in a field based customer support role.
• A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to work on your own initiative.
• The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
WHATS ON OFFER:
My client is expanding their presence across UK and are planning to hire an experienced Multi skilled Service Engineer. The role will involve spend 70% of your working time Site Based with 30 % travel although you will rarely spend greater than two weeks at a time away. In return our client is offering full product training, a generous salary, company car, paid mileage and overtime, days holiday, annual bonus and contributory pension scheme.
Please apply on-line or call Jane Holden for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk