A specialist and highly profitable FMCG business who are undertaking a period of sustained growth have created a brand new position of Quality Engineer to provide a customer focused quality assurance strategy for their factory in Telford.
Position: Quality Engineer
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Hours: Monday- Thursday 8am- 4:30pm, Friday 8am- 1:30pm
Contract: Full Time Permanent Position
About the Position:
Reporting into the Plant Manager, the Quality Engineer will:
• Support the business through ensuring internal and external quality standards are maintained
• Work closely with Customers ensuring all issues are managed quickly and effectively and further issues averted.
• Ensure ongoing compliance to quality standards including ISO 9001 and ISO14001
• Utilise quality tools such as 8D to ensure root causes are identified and rectified within challenging timeframes.
• Drive a robust Health & Safety culture across the site
About the Person:
You will be a Quality Engineer from a fast moving manufacturing environment ideally with some exposure to Health and Safety including managing lost-time and conducting effective risk assessments, in addition to the following:
• Previous experience as a Quality Engineer ideally from a packaging or similar FMCG environment although automotive and chemical experience would also be suitable
• Strong communicator happy to regularly work with customers to ensure consistent RFT.
• Flexibility to work hours to meet the needs of the role and the business.
• Previous experience as a Quality Engineer, Quality Technician or QHSE Engineer
About the Company:
The company are part of a multi-billion turnover group with just shy of 50 sites globally and can offer a autonomous role with future opportunities for training and progression for the right candidate.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions, apply on-line with your CV here.
Technical Network is a specialist manufacturing, engineering and technical recruiter delivering contingency and retained permanent introductions and interim solutions to both blue chip and SME organisations. Established in 1984, we place professionals at all levels from senior executive to entry level across the UK, Europe and beyond.
We use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry – with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two. We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom.
So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.