A Quality Manager vacancy with an innovative and fast paced food manufacturer in North West London has become available; this position would be ideally suited for someone who is already a Quality Manager who wants a step up into a site role for a growing business.
Position: Quality Manager
Location: North West London
Salary Sought: up to £38000 per annum DOE + Benefits
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Technical, the ideal Quality Manager will take full site responsibility for the Quality department in a fast paced low risk manufacturing environment in addition to the following:
• Management of QA Team
• Manage Supplier audit programme, raw material non-conformance system and the monthly evaluation of suppliers
• Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
• To agree programme of action with relevant departments to address issues raised by risk assessments relevant to handling and storage of raw materials
• Play an integral role in audits which include BRC and retailer audits
• Work cross functionally, and build relationships with key stakeholders
• Culture Change
• Shift and on call work may be required as production equipment is in continual 24 – hour operation
About the Person
The ideal Quality Manager will ideally suit someone with who currently works as a QA Manager, Quality Manager or Senior Quality Assurance, and they will have the following qualities:
• Ability to analyse problems and make recommendations/decisions
• Objective setting skills
• Quality auditing qualifications
• Great people skills, where they will lead by example, motivate, develop, plan and organise their team.
• HACCP - in depth knowledge of Food Safety
• Knowledge of BRC Systems
• Basic Food Hygiene certificate – minimum
• Food Technology & Statistical knowledge
This role would suit a proven Quality Manager with demonstrable leadership capabilities looking for a long term senior role.
In return the company are offering a fantastic starting salary.
If this role looks like the challenge you are looking for then please apply.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.