A Quality Assistant vacancy with an innovative and fast paced food manufacturer in North West London has become available; this position would be ideally suited for someone who is already a Quality Assistant who wants a step up into a site role for a growing business.
Position: Quality Assistant
Location: North West London
Salary Sought: up to £26000 per annum DOE + Benefits
About the Quality Assistant Role
Reporting into the Quality Manager, the ideal Quality Assistant will Understand, supervise and ensure that food safety, product quality, hygiene and work specific procedures are followed too, in addition to the following:
• Ensure that production staff carry out all checks to correct standard, on time and are accurately recorded at the time of the check
• Monitor & Maintain the Hygiene of the factory area and all staff to ensure that they are at the highest standards
• Complete all company paperwork with accuracy and on time
• Play an part in audits which include BRC and retailer audits
• Work cross functionally, and build relationships with key stakeholders such as Engineering, Production, NPD, etc
• Culture Change
• Supporting the training of operatives in new work instructions
About the Person
The ideal Quality Assistant will ideally suit someone with who currently works as Quality Assistant / QA Technician/ QA Technologist/ Food Technologist/ Technical Assistant, and has the below qualities:
• Promote good team work by proactively building good working relationships with others
• Experience of HACCP systems
• Internal audit experience
• Exposure to quality systems documentation
• Worked in a BRC environment
• Excellent Word and Excel skills.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proven track record of team working.
• Excellent time management and self-organization.
• Attention to detail.
This role would suit a proven Quality Assistant with demonstrable leadership capabilities looking for a long term senior role.
In return the company are offering a fantastic starting salary.
If this role looks like the challenge you are looking for then please apply.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.