Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £42000
Overview (Maintenance Engineer)
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the overall maintenance of plant equipment and facilities ensuring the smooth running of the plant and limit impact on customer demand.
Responsibilities (Maintenance Engineer)
- To ensure equipment availability is in line with departmental targets
- To engage in Root cause analysis of repeat / major breakdowns and provide reports with suggested improvements
- To engineer out previous issues following a continuous improvement mind-set & methodology
- To facilitate the PM schedules and make recommendations for improvement
- To support the internal customers with technical issues Inc. non-breakdown
- To ensure Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are followed during maintenance activities
- To maintain and improve the equipment so quality is built in
- To apply 5S methodology in work area and wider factory
Experience (Maintenance Engineer)
- Time served apprentice in Mechanical or electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum C & G craft qualification / NVQ level 3 qualification in related discipline or equivalent
- Willingness to multi- skill
- Experience working with ABB robots
- Experience in fault finding from electrical schematics
- Experience in fault finding from hydraulic & pneumatic schematics
- 5's experience
For the position of Maintenance Engineer apply online or call Keith Dodds at Technical Network for more information.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two. We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff. We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom.
So with us your time is always well spent