Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £40000 p.a.
Overview (Maintenance Engineer):
A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer required for a highly successful Stoke-On-Trent based business in a modern state of the art manufacturing facility.
As a Maintenance Engineer you should be capable of:
• Stripping/Repairing Pumps and Gearboxes.
• Faultfinding automated transport systems.
• Faultfinding electro-pneumatic systems.
• Robot program adjustments.
• PLC modifications.
• Minor electrical installations.
• Site maintenance.
• Fault finding proportional hydraulic systems.
• Fault finding 3 phase motor control circuits.
• Be a multi-skilled maintenance engineer qualified in Electrical or Mechanical engineering with experience of both disciplines.
• Good working knowledge of fluid power systems.
• Experience of working with robotic systems.
• Experience of working shifts.
• Experience of PPM scheduling.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.