A major specialist business who are part of a Global Group are looking to bring in an Planning Manager with experience in high volume precision engineering. You will be leading a small team of 4 planners and will be integral with working with all areas of the business including the Customers externally & Production, Sales, Commercial, Technical & Quality. With major investment being planned in the next 2 years; this is a great time to be involved with this business.
Role: Planning Manager
Location: Hereford & Worcester
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum based on experience
Commutable from – Worcester, Evesham, Droitwich, Gloucestershire, Hereford, Redditch, Kidderminster, Ledbury
The Key requirements of the Planning Manager will be:
• Progressive planning and operations background in large scale/high volume manufacturing environment
• SAP System - Essential
• Proven track record of leadership and day to day management of a team
• Budget Management – Product allocation 120 million
• KPI Led matrix structure. Highly performance led
• Logistics experience would be advantageous
• HNC/Degree in an Engineering staple
Key Objectives of Role of the Planning Manager:
• Closer liaison with Operations to improve performance
• Liaison sub-contractors and Logistics to improve performance and delivery
• On time delivery performance currently 70 % looking to get 80 % in 2020 then onto 95% in following couple of years
Some of the KPI's for the role are:
• Daily reporting TOC
• Weekly Sales reporting
This is role for a Planning Manager is a great opportunity which is matched with a good salary and benefits. With the business constantly succession planning the next career steps up are for Operations & Planning Directors & with the business being part of a bigger group, the potential to move to other sites within the group is possible too.
For the position of Process Engineer apply online or call Sandeep Dhillon at Technical Network for more information.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two. We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff. We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom.
So with us your time is always well spent.