A Production Supervisor opportunity has become available within a leading Chemical/Industrial Manufacturer. The Production Supervisor will join their successful Production team, working alongside another manager in Production looking after a team of 40 between them. You will be reporting directly into the Production Manager, who reports into the Head of Operations.
This is an exciting chance for you to join a company which is forward thinking and allows you to put your ideas forward, a company where you can make a difference.
Position: Production Supervisor
Location: North West – UK
Salary: Up to £38,000
About the role:
As their Production Supervisor you will be leading, motivating and developing the Production team as your main role, alongside the following duties:
- 70% of your day will be spent on the floor working alongside the Production team ensuring the products are being produced efficiently and that the processes are fitting into their plan
- The other 30% of the day will include being in the office, updating policy's etc.
- You will be implementing and leading CI/Lean improvements
- Sharing best practice internally across the site
About the person:
They are looking for a Production Supervisor to join them who is hungry to develop and grow within an organisation and wants to join a company with strong stability. This role is ideally matched for somebody with experience working in Chemical Process, Brewery, Oil and Gas or within COMAH sites.
Experience desired for this role:
- Proven experience working previously in a Production environment as Production Supervisor, Shift Manager or Front Line Manager working in a high risk environment
- Have proven knowledge of CI/Six Sigma and LEAN Techniques
- Previous experience driving and implementing change within a business
- Motivational and leadership capability to increase and drive team productivity
There is opportunities in the business to grow and step up and further your career with external courses and training which can be put in place for you, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions then please apply on line now or get in touch.