Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £36000 p.a.
Reporting to a Senior Maintenance Engineer, a vacancy has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer at a high volume manufacturing site covering production and sit facilities.
• Responsible for maintenance of the assembly equipment and of the site facilities.
• Respond to breakdowns on site machinery in a timely manner.
• Close liaison with the Manufacturing Engineer in introduction of changes which affect facilities, safety or environment.
• Responsible for the recording and analysing of data from equipment failures.
• Responsible for liaising with, working with and co-coordinating the activities of outside contractors.
• Responsible for planning and carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance activities.
• Assist operations in improving uptime on the equipment by applying problem solving techniques.
• Working on bespoke assembly fixtures and conveyor systems, utilising knowledge with pneumatics, electrics and PLC systems (Siemens) as well as robotics and SCADA systems.
• You should be an apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer or similar with NVQ level 3 qualifications (multi-skilled)
• Solid experience of working in high volume assembly manufacturing
• Ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside/ outside the company and to
interact with team to achieve team goals and business objectives.
• Ability to identify and eliminate health, safety, ergonomic and environmental hazards
in the workplace
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions APPLY ON LINE NOW attaching your CV or call Keith Dodds for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network is a specialist manufacturing, engineering and technical recruiter delivering contingency and retained permanent introductions and interim solutions to both blue chip and SME organisations. Established in 1984, we place professionals at all levels from senior executive to entry level across UK, Europe and beyond.
We use our relationship to represent Talent and Industry – with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two. We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom.
So with us time is always well spent