Shift Process Operator
A Shift Process Operator opportunity is now available for a Chemical/Industrial Manufacturer based in the North West.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a forward thinking manufacturer who manufacture a niche product in the market and are continuing on their exciting growth journey.
Position: Shift Process Operator
Location: North West – UK
Salary: Up to £26,000
About the role:
As their Shift Process Operator you will be working towards Production targets and ensuring that they are in line with the companies Quality and Health and Safety procedures. Your role will include the following:
- Ensuring all plant equipment is correctly maintained and safe to use including machinery and PPE
- Participate in risk assessments and incident root cause investigations
- Making sure the Production Quality is to the best standard at all times
About the person:
They are looking for a Shift Process Operator who has been in a similar/same role before who is looking to further their career and grow with a business.
Experience desired for this role:
- Proven experience working in a Production environment
- 2 years minimum experience working within a Chemical Manufacturer (or high risk environment)
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to help a team or work group to achieve goals
There is opportunities in the business to grow with external courses and training which can be put in place for you, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career in a well established business.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions then please apply on line now or get in touch.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent